- Earnings Results: Qualcomm earnings more than double, stock heads higheron July 28, 2021
Qualcomm Inc. earnings more than doubled in the second quarter, and executives said the chip company was significantly improving its access to foundries during a global semiconductor shortage in which capacity constraints have hampered the sector.
- : ‘We will not return to silence’: Activision Blizzard workers walk out over toxic workplace cultureon July 28, 2021
Workers at videogame giant Activision Blizzard Inc. walked out Wednesday in protest of the company's workplace environment, after a lawsuit last week claimed female employees were subject to "constant sexual harassment."
- : Uber shares fall after report that SoftBank plans to sell a third of its stakeon July 28, 2021
Uber Technologies Inc. shares fell more than 4.5% in extended trading Wednesday after a report that SoftBank Group Corp. is selling about a third of its stake in the company.
- The Wall Street Journal: Apple to require masks for workers, customers in many of its U.S. storeson July 28, 2021
Apple Inc. plans to require employees and customers to wear masks in more than half its U.S. retail stores regardless of their vaccination status, according to a memo sent to some of its workers Wednesday.
- Earnings Results: PayPal stock slips as earnings beat expectations but outlook comes up shorton July 28, 2021
PayPal Holdings Inc. topped profit expectations for its latest quarter, but it delivered a lower-than-expected outlook for the current quarter as eBay's transition to managing its own payments experience is happening more quickly than expected.
- Earnings Results: Ford surprises Wall Street with Q2 profit, sees chip supply ‘improving’on July 28, 2021
Ford Motor Co. late Wednesday swung to a surprise quarterly profit, saying "strong" demand allowed it to forgo discounts on its vehicles, and guided for a better 2021 with an improving outlook for chip supplies.
- Key Words: Why did Simone Biles withdraw? Let’s look at why she’s at the Tokyo Olympics in the first placeon July 28, 2021
Talk about pressure: she’s the only self-identified victim of Larry Nassar who is competing --- and that’s just one stressor weighing on her
- Earnings Results: Lam Research tops $4 billion in quarterly sales for first time amid semiconductor shortageon July 28, 2021
Lam Research Corp. sold more than $4 billion worth of semiconductor-manufacturing equipment and services in a single quarter for the first time and produced record profit as chip companies continue to cash in amid a global shortage.
- The Moneyist: My son has ‘lazyitis.’ He only contacts me on birthdays and Mother’s Day. I fear that inheriting my estate will only make him worseon July 28, 2021
‘I am a single parent of an adult son. I have worked my butt off to be able to provide my son with a good upbringing.’
- The Margin: ‘We stand by Simone’: Sponsors Athleta, Visa, Uber support Simone Biles’ withdrawal from Tokyo Olympics eventson July 28, 2021
Brand partners praised the gymnast for standing up for her mental health.
- Bitcoin cash
- Ethereum classic
Thank you for your Bitcoin donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Bitcoin
Thank you for your Ethereum donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Ethereum
Thank you for your Xrp donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Xrp
Thank you for your Bitcoin cash donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Bitcoin cash
Thank you for your Eos donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Eos
Thank you for your Tezos donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Tezos
Thank you for your Dash donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Dash
Thank you for your Stellar donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Stellar
Thank you for your Ethereum classic donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Ethereum classic
Thank you for your Zcash donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Zcash