- Dow Jones Newswires: LG Electronics 4Q operating profit forecast misses market expectations on January 8, 2020 at 9:21 am
The South Korean home-appliance giant said in pre-earnings guidance it anticipates operating profit of 98.60 billion South Korean won ($84.4 million) for the last three months of 2019, compared with KRW75.70 billion a year earlier.
- Dow Jones Newswires: Sainsbury’s like-for-like sales excluding fuel drop 0.7%% on January 8, 2020 at 7:32 am
The U.K.’s second largest grocer by market share said like-for-like sales excluding fuel for the third quarter of fiscal 2020 continued the negative trend of the first two quarters and compares with a 1.1% drop for the third quarter of fiscal 2019.
- Dow Jones Newswires: Wirecard, Sprint partner on Internet of Things, payments on January 8, 2020 at 7:09 am
Under the agreement, the German payments company’s unified commerce solutions will be integrated into the U.S. communications-services company’s IoT platform.
- General News: Saudi Aramco stock sank 10% on Middle East tension but here’s why it’s still too pricey on January 8, 2020 at 7:00 am
Saudi Aramco shares still look too expensive compared to peers
- Futures Movers: Oil prices pare gains, U.S. stock futures stem steep losses after Iran missile attack on January 8, 2020 at 6:10 am
Crude oil prices surged and U.S. stock market futures tumbled late Tuesday after Iran fired multiple missiles at an air base in Iraq housing U.S. troops, raising fears of a wider Middle East conflict.
- Market Extra: What Iran’s missile attack on U.S. forces in Iraq may say about the Islamic Republic’s ballistic capability on January 8, 2020 at 5:32 am
Iran fired at least a dozen missiles early Wednesday, local time, at U.S. military bases in Iraq, in an apparent retaliation against the killing of Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani, a top general who led Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
- ‘My brother refuses to work and he owes me $50,000’ — I want him to pay me back, so should I help him purchase a home? on January 8, 2020 at 4:24 am
‘I have agreed to fund his short-term needs with a periodic transfer of assets to his accounts, which he depends on for daily survival.’
- The No. 1 ‘best’ diet for 2020, according to a panel of 25 health professionals on January 8, 2020 at 4:23 am
A panel of ‘nationally recognized’ experts in diet, nutrition, obesity, food psychology, diabetes and heart disease spent months deciding on the most and least effective diets, based on seven criteria.
- The Moneyist: ‘Nothing is ever his fault, everyone is out to get him.’ Our brother inherited our late mother’s home and it was repossessed. He’s now in prison — do I send him money? on January 8, 2020 at 4:22 am
‘He lost our mother’s property after obtaining a high-interest mortgage so he could buy a motorcycle, which he also lost as a result of an accident.’
- Why Bank of America expects the hot European pharmaceuticals sector to stumble — and it’s not a fear of U.S. drug prices on January 7, 2020 at 12:26 pm
Bank of America expects European stocks broadly to rise this year, but its key underweight call is the pharmaceutical sector, and the recommendation has nothing to do with talk of reining in U.S. drug prices.
- Bitcoin cash
Thank you for your Bitcoin donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Thank you for your Ethereum donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Thank you for your Bitcoin cash donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin cash
Thank you for your Litecoin donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Litecoin
Thank you for your Stellar donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Stellar
Thank you for your Zcash donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Zcash