GT-Protocol (GTP) ICO (initial coin offering) Listing | CJsGo
- Market Cap: $1,745.69 B
- 24h Vol: $143.94 B
- BTC Dominance: 38.72%
GT-Protocol [GTP] ICO (initial coin offering) information, Price, Calendar, Team, and Financial Data.
|Start Date||January 19, 2022|
|End Date||January 21, 2022|
What is GT-Protocol?
- GT-Protocol is a decentralized, transparent and secure solution which allows any entity/person to create a DeFi smart-contract pool for collecting funds from contributors and further liquidity management on DeFi markets based on a profit-sharing model.
- Users get an access to on-chain P&L pools rating and the option to join any pool via MetaMask.
- Users funds are securely protected by the smart-contract which is transparently managed by a pool owner without funds withdrawal possibility.
CEX Copy Trading
Besides DeFi copy trading - GT-Protocol has launched it's CeFi product named Jet-Bot.
- the platform is an official partner and authorized broker of the Binance exchange
- users earn 285%-2714% APY by copying TOP traders on Binance
- platform audience has grown from 300 users to 30K+ users mostly thanks to users recommendations and word-of-mouth spreading
- GTP token is supported both in GTP CeFi and DeFi products
GTP is utility token which allows:
- to create DeFi pools to pool creators
- to get a 50% discount for a profit-sharing fee
- to stake and farm GTPs
- to get copy trading subscriptions and memberships
- to participate in IDO sales hosted at GT-protocol by new projects
- to participate in GTP insurance fund
- to vote in governance votings
DeFi pools usecases:
- professional traders (copy trading pools)
- professional investors (portfolio management & yield farming pools)
- VCs (funds management pools)
- GameFi guilds (scholarship pools)
- KOLs (IDO, preSale pools)
- any entity/person which performs profitable activity on DeFi markets
Who are founders of GT-Protocol?
GT-Protocol has been started by the team which worked and cooperated together 8+ years prior the project launch. Since 2017 the team has been focused on cryptocurrency market and developed custody solutions, wallets, lending platform, NFT marketplaces, etc. In 2019 founders Peter Ionov and Vlad Balaban decided to start own project. That is how they created Jet-Bot - a copy trading platform for Binance exchange.
In 1 year the platform has shown an amazing performance and the audience has grown x83 times (from 300 users to 25,000 users). In several month later the platform became an official partner and authorized broker of the Binance exchange.
Due to success of CEX copy trading product the team decided to expand their product to DeFi markets. So on the next step Jet-Bot has been rebranded to GT-Protocol (Global Traders Protocol) and the team created a technology of decentralized protocol for DeFi pools management.
A new technology was highly supported by the market and the audience. Team develops a product continuously and deliver new features and product updates regularly.
- Can SHIBA INU (SHIB) Reach 1 Cent? Forget 1 dollar? Will Robinhood Listing Work Magic?on January 23, 2022
The market dominance of Bitcoin is at 0.75% The price of SHIB at the time of ... Mutual funds and bonds aren't offered and only taxable investment ...
- Wat is een DAO? - Crypto Insiderson January 22, 2022
Je kunt gemakkelijk geld investeren in een DAO. Iedere DAO heeft namelijk zijn eigen token en deze kun je gemakkelijk tijdens de Initial Coin Offering ...
- Riding on a fast growing community, Baby Doge Coin likely to peak and hit ATH: Sydney Iferganon January 22, 2022
However, the new pupcoin, Baby Doge, has shown a steady rise in 2022 as well. The dog meme coins have created quite a niche in the crypto space ...
- Does Nayib Bukele Have the Pass Code to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) for El Salvador?on January 22, 2022
El Salvador purchases more Bitcoins as the price of the Bitcoins drop. Nayib Bukele expressed: El Salvador just bought the dip! 150 coins at an ...
- How to spot and avoid being rug-pulled in the DeFi marketplace - Coin Riveton January 22, 2022
While it used to be exclusive to ICO (Initial Coin Offering) campaigns, rug pulling has made its way into the DeFi ecosystem and is instrumental ...
- Bitcoin cash
- Ethereum classic
Thank you for your Bitcoin donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Bitcoin
Thank you for your Ethereum donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Ethereum
Thank you for your Xrp donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Xrp
Thank you for your Bitcoin cash donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Bitcoin cash
Thank you for your Eos donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Eos
Thank you for your Tezos donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Tezos
Thank you for your Dash donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Dash
Thank you for your Stellar donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Stellar
Thank you for your Ethereum classic donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Ethereum classic
Thank you for your Zcash donation
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send Zcash